Doug Aamoth at CrunchGear spotted this amongst many cool, shiny things at Dallas/Fort Worth airport. Says Doug:
For those times when you just can’t wait to start a rigorous long-term commitment to clean and healthy skin via an expensive skin care system, there’s the Proactiv Solution vending machine. If you were to ask me to make a list of the absolute last things I’d ever expect to see in vending machines, this might be on that list. Very weird.
I have never tried Proactiv, but have heard enough about it from trusted sources to know I'd never buy it or recommend it.
But this got me thinking of all the vending machines I would like to see and/or that I think would make big money:
- A Lancome Juicy Tubes vending machine
- A Jo Malone perfume vending machine
- A Prada handbag vending machine
- A Missoni scarf vending machine
- A Chanel nail polish vending machine
- A Diptyque travel candle vending machine
Any other suggestions?